[torqueusers] Warewulf NHC 1.2.1 and SC12
mej at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 7 17:07:39 MST 2012
In preparation for SC12, I've released version 1.2.1 of Warewulf Node
Health Check (NHC).
Many thanks to Ole Holm Nielsen <Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk> for his
help with this release!
The notes on this release are fairly short, so I'll include them here:
- Added logrotate script (from Ole)
- Added cron wrapper script (from Ole)
- Added NHC_AUTH_USERS variable for users allowed to run on node at
any time (used by check_ps_userproc_lineage and
- Fixed some bugs that prevented check_ps_unauth_users from finding
TORQUE job files properly and resolving long userids.
- Fixed bug where NHC mishandled nodes which were offlined with no
note by an operator.
- Updated online documentation regarding mismatch between hostname
and TORQUE nodename.
I also wanted to mention that Jackie Scoggins and I will be doing a
presentation at SuperComputing '12 in the Adaptive Computing booth on
Tuesday the 13th from 10:30-11:00. Discussion of new features in the
1.2 series will be included along with a brief overview of the
features and syntax. We hope to see many of you there! :-)
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>
Senior HPC Systems Engineer
High-Performance Computing Services
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Bldg 50B-3209E W: 510-495-2687
MS 050B-3209 F: 510-486-8615
More information about the torqueusers