[torqueusers] Warewulf NHC 1.2.1 and SC12

Michael Jennings mej at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 7 17:07:39 MST 2012

In preparation for SC12, I've released version 1.2.1 of Warewulf Node
Health Check (NHC).

Many thanks to Ole Holm Nielsen <Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk> for his
help with this release!

The notes on this release are fairly short, so I'll include them here:
 - Added logrotate script (from Ole)
 - Added cron wrapper script (from Ole)
 - Added NHC_AUTH_USERS variable for users allowed to run on node at
   any time (used by check_ps_userproc_lineage and
   check_ps_unauth_users).
 - Fixed some bugs that prevented check_ps_unauth_users from finding
   TORQUE job files properly and resolving long userids.
 - Fixed bug where NHC mishandled nodes which were offlined with no
   note by an operator.
 - Updated online documentation regarding mismatch between hostname
   and TORQUE nodename.

I also wanted to mention that Jackie Scoggins and I will be doing a
presentation at SuperComputing '12 in the Adaptive Computing booth on
Tuesday the 13th from 10:30-11:00.  Discussion of new features in the
1.2 series will be included along with a brief overview of the
features and syntax.  We hope to see many of you there!  :-)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings <mej at lbl.gov>
Senior HPC Systems Engineer