[torqueusers] Prevent users to run commands directly

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 07:40:48 MST 2012

I asked a similar question before
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2011-February/012283.html

There were some good points but I didn't implement a script. In general, to find out

if a running process has used qsub or not, you have to track the parents of the pid.

At the end, if you reach pbs_mom, then user has used qsub. Else he directly ran the

application. Then you can write a cron job and check the parents running processes

every hour.

Regards,
Mahmood