[torqueusers] Possible Values for resources_available?

Mike Dacre mike.dacre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:25:20 MST 2012

Hi David,

I don't know a good library for cgroups, but I would suggest talking to the
guys at betterlinux.com, maybe they can be helpful.  I ended up using their
software for our IO problem, and it seems to be working.  It uses cgroups,
but allows much more fine-grained control of cgroups. Perhaps they can
share whatever library they ended up using with you.

Best,

Mike