[torqueusers] Possible Values for resources_available?

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sat Nov 3 04:41:49 MDT 2012

The list of resources is in the most recent (improved) documentation:

http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/2-5-12/help.htm#topics/2-jobs/requestingRes.htm

What you actually want for limiting such things is Linux cgroups. I suggest to have a look at the blkio controller, although I don't know exactly how you can achieve what you aspire.

Greetings
André

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----