[torqueusers] Possible Values for resources_available?

Michael Dacre mike.dacre at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:51:30 MDT 2012

Hi,

I might just be being dumb, but I can't find the values for resource_name anywhere.  I know there are: 'mem,ncpus,nodes,nice,cput,walltime' but I don't know if there are any others.  I need a list of possible values and their functions.  Does such a thing exist somewhere?

If anyone is interested, I was looking for a way to limit disk IO, even though I feel like that is not something torque or maui can do.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael D. Dacre

385 Serra Mall