[torqueusers] how to browse the stdout and stderr files of a running batch job

Burkhard Bunk bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 2 09:44:48 MDT 2012

Hi,

you can redirect stdout and stderr files to your HOME directory with

 	qsub -k oe ...

and watch them during job execution.

Regards,
Burkhard Bunk.
  bunk at physik.hu-berlin.de      Physics Institute, Humboldt University
  fax:    ++49-30 2093 7628     Newtonstr. 15
  phone:  ++49-30 2093 7980     12489 Berlin, Germany