[torqueusers] torque 4.0 hostname resolution patch?

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Fri Mar 30 10:59:22 MDT 2012

Just to make sure it is not a problem with my network here I just tried a svn checkout from a completely different svn repository (redmine)

svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/branches/1.3-stable redmine-1.3

and that worked just fine.

What is up with the Torque repository site you provided?

Do I have to be a torque developer to access it?
--
Steven DuChene