[torqueusers] How to access torque via PHP on Linux

Coyle, James J [ITACD] jjc at iastate.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:52:27 MDT 2012

How about using backticks or the shell_exec command in php to  copy the
script over and to issue an interactive qsub which waits for the output.

For example:

$output = shell_exec ( scp script remote_machine:  ; ssh remote_machine "qsub -I -x script"  );

You'll need to setup passwordless ssh for the account you are using on the remote machine, make it
the same non-root account.

See:

http://php.net/manual/en/function.shell-exec.php