[torqueusers] #PBS -V in version 2.5.10

Joseph Farran jfarran at uci.edu
Thu Mar 22 16:06:19 MDT 2012

Sreedhar, are you using Rocks 5.4.3 by any change?

The "#PBS -V" was  *NOT* an issue with Torque after all but rather a Rocks BUG.

We are using Rocks 5.4.3 and after applying this fix:

http://groups.google.com/group/rocks-clusters/browse_thread/thread/d56541d7755438c7/8813bf8ed30a66d1?fwc=2&pli=1

The "#PBS -V" works just fine and as expected.

Hope this helps,
Joseph