[torqueusers] Only a fraction of jobs are being run

Nima Mohammadi nima.irt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:51:40 MDT 2012

We use Maui.

[mohammadi at server ~]$ service pbs_sched status
pbs_sched is stopped

[mohammadi at server ~]$ service maui.d status
/etc/init.d/maui.d: line 8: ulimit: open files: cannot modify limit: Operation not permitted
maui (pid 2394) is running...

Moreover, when I define multiple queues and submit jobs to them, the overall number of running jobs stays the same.

-- Nima Mohammadi