[torqueusers] maui and torque not communicating

DuChene, StevenX A stevenx.a.duchene at intel.com
Mon Mar 19 10:53:04 MDT 2012

Thanks for the offer of a patch. Do the symptoms you see with this match what I reported?
Like I indicated it seems the communication between maui & torque is not completely functional.
According to my maui log files some communication is happening but not anything even close to enough for the whole system to work as intended.
Steven DuChene