[torqueusers] Torque-4.0 bug? conflicting types for get_svrport

Joseph Farran jfarran at uci.edu
Fri Mar 16 14:14:43 MDT 2012

Sorry no.

I made age old mistake of trying to do this on a production system
instead of on a test bed, so I was hurrying things and did not get details.

I am using Maui 3.3.1 and I also recompiled Maui after Torque v4.
What I do know is that changing a node properties with qmgr cause
/opt/torque/sbin/pbs_server to die and when I tried to start it again, I
could not with the corrupted db.