[torqueusers] Disabling or restrict in time the interactive queue

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 16 10:53:42 MDT 2012

write a submit filter/qsub wrapper that can check for interactive flag -I and reject the job. It should be fairly simple. Or you can write a wrapper and place it on login nodes which checks for qsub args. Make it an alias for qsub. This wrapper acts before submit filter does. This also checks for args and exits when ever it finds -I arg.

Like you said, disallowed doesn't work for routing queue.

Sreedhar.