[torqueusers] Kerberos tickets not being passwd via torque

Jagga Soorma jagga13 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:54:40 MDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I have a problem in my cluster running torque 2.5.9 not passing the
kerberos tickets.  I confirmed that after logging in I get a valid kerberos
ticket by running kinit.  However, if I do a simple qsub -I to get an
interactive session I don't see that ticket anymore.  But, if I simply ssh
to another node on my cluster that tickets exists on that node.

I don't see any enable options within configure for the torque source to
enable kerberos/gssapi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-J