[torqueusers] How to upgrade 3.x -> 4.x

Svancara, Randall rsvancara at wsu.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:46:48 MDT 2012

Hi,

If I understand your process correctly, everything looks good in theory.  I am wondering how the Moab license will react to moving it around to different storage nodes?  I have always done inplace upgrades where I schedule downtime with the users to perform the upgrade and testing.  So I will be interested in knowing how this turns out for you.

Thanks,

Randall