[torqueusers] How to restart pbs_mom daemon in torque 2.5.11?

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Wed Jun 27 16:01:15 MDT 2012

Hi John,

You can use momctl to make pbs_mom read a config file (-r option) without a restart.

Gareth

> momctl
  no command specified
USAGE:  momctl <ARGS>
            [ -c {JOB|'all'} ]    // CLEAR STALE JOB
            [ -C ]                // CYCLE
            [ -d DIAGLEVEL ]      // DIAGNOSE (0 - 3)
            [ -f HOSTFILE ]       // FILE CONTAINING HOSTLIST
            [ -h HOST[,HOST]... ] // HOSTLIST
            [ -p PORT ]           // PORT
            [ -q ATTR ]           // QUERY ATTRIBUTE
            [ -r FILE ]           // RECONFIG
            [ -s ]                // SHUTDOWN

 Only one of c, C, d, q, r, or s must be specified, but -q may
 be used multiple times. HOST may be a hostname or ":property".