[torqueusers] Torque not running submitted jobs

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Wed Jun 27 11:42:42 MDT 2012

The error you're getting is because the moms are unable to verify that they
user is authorized on that host. Other users have sometimes had to restart
the moms after they fixed LDAP, which you may or may not need to do, but
that error tells you that you need to be looking at what is happening there.

David