[torqueusers] Torque not running submitted jobs

Kareem Phillip-Jackson kphillipjack2009 at my.fit.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:26:49 MDT 2012

Every time a job is run on torque it enters the queue and exits, then a
message is sent to my email saying this:

PBS Job Id: 88.cluster
Job Name:   myJob
Exec host:  node02/0
An error has occurred processing your job, see below.
Post job file processing error; job 88.cluster on host node02/0Bad UID
for job execution REJHOST=node02 MSG=cannot find user 'username' in
password file

I checked all over the internet and there doesn't seem to be an answer for
it, can someone please help me fix this problem. Any help will be
appreciated!