[torqueusers] How to restart pbs_mom daemon in torque 2.5.11?

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Mon Jun 25 16:46:51 MDT 2012

Hi John,

I believe it is

pbs_mom -p

It will restart there by picking up changes to config in mom_priv and at the same time not losing jobs running on the node.

Hope some one confirms this. It shoukd work fine with this version. Last time when I tried with one of the older versions all the jobs were lost. Please check change logs for this version to see whether it was fixed in this version or later version.

-- Sreedhar.
--
Sent from my phone. Please excuse my brevity and any typos.