[torqueusers] Job does not run - Torque 2.5.11

John Keller jwkeller at alaska.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:38:26 MDT 2012

Hi all,
Problem solved: I noticed on the mom_log that no job activity was
recorded when the jobs were submitted on the server. So something was
blocking this traffic. So, I disabled the FIREEWLL on the compute
node, and now jobs are running normally.
These systems are all behind a university firewall, so its doubtful
that this is necessary - or, I could specify a port or ports to allow
the PBS traffic.
Thank you for your suggestions.
John Keller