[torqueusers] torque 4.0.2

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:33:02 MDT 2012

Delphine,

Check your queues and ensure they are enabled and started. Eg:
	qmgr -c 'set queue tiny enabled = True'
	qmgr -c 'set queue tiny started = True'

Also on your jobs that all have the same $PBS_TASKNUM, you need to submit them as array jobs (eg #PBS -t 10)

Brian Andrus
ITACS/Research Computing
Naval Postgraduate School
Monterey, California