[torqueusers] Torque 3.0.3 and chroot environment

Kunal Rao kunalgrao at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:50:34 MDT 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick response and for pointing to the multi-mom feature.
The idea is similar i.e. make a small cluster look bigger with being as
realistic as possible.

I read through that page and seems like it will do what I want. I had a
follow up question on that :

- Does each mom read from /proc and report to the head node (pbs_server) ?
In that case the total cpus , memory, load etc. will be reported same from
each of them. Can that be isolated and different for each of them to mimic
  actual large cluster i.e. each having different number of cpus, memory,
load etc.

Thanks,
Kunal