[torqueusers] cpusets in Torque 3.0, memory pressure

Grigory Shamov gas5x at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 11:57:01 MDT 2012

Hi,

The Torque 3 changelog says " when cpusets are configured and memory pressure enabled, add the ability to check memory pressure for a job. Using $memory_pressure_threshold and $memory_pressure_duration in the mom's config, the admin sets a threshold at  which a job becomes a problem".

Does it work for non-NUMA setup as well? I mean, if I configure it with --enable-cpusets only, but --disable-numa-support ?

--
Grigory Shamov
HPC Analyst,