[torqueusers] qpeek in contrib

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Tue Jul 31 17:25:04 MDT 2012

Thanks Troy.  I've checked out pbstools and applied my modifications to that qpeek.  I'll send you patches directly.  For reference, patches are needed for:
- array job support
- use ssh rather than rsh
- peeking at the job script (might not be completely portable)
- apparently "chop to magic pbs length" is no longer needed
- numa-enabled torque with virtual node naming (this change might be tricky to make portable)

Gareth