[torqueusers] qpeek in contrib

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Tue Jul 31 15:13:38 MDT 2012

Hi Craig,

Thanks but that is pretty much the situation we are trying to avoid!  We are finding that many small writes to a shared filesystem cause a performance impact. We figure users are writing to a shared filesystem because they want feedback so if we can give them a qpeek, they can be happy to spool the small writes to a local filesystem instead.

Gareth