[torqueusers] Changing --with-debug to the default

Lukasz Flis l.flis at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Tue Jul 31 01:11:08 MDT 2012

Hi Chris, Hi All

We are using our custom-build torque rpm's compiled with
'--with-debug' since 1.5 year now.

We run 2.5.12 on cluster 12k+ core cluster, 208 GPGPU cards.

I haven't noticed any overheads nor problems which Chris descibes (no
extra output for pbsdsh)

Thanks to the flag we were able to spot and report few bugs in torque
server.

As for me - it is perfectly safe to use it and I would recommend to
turn it on for bigger installations.

Cheers,
--
Lukasz Flis