[torqueusers] Torque 2.5.x->4.x upgrade finding already-running jobs?

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Fri Jul 27 09:29:02 MDT 2012

Well, so far, I have the pbs_server successfully upgrading and finding
hte jobs, and the pbs_mom's upgrading, but for some reason the pbs_mom's
are ignoring the running processes, and deleting the
TORQUEHOME/mom_priv/jobs/*.{JB,SC,TK} files.  They don't delete the jobs
on the server, or kill the running PIDs, though, so it's a little confusing.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab
Brigham Young University