[torqueusers] More appropriate list

Jack Wilkinson jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com
Wed Jul 25 12:19:34 MDT 2012

I've some questions about the actual use of various PBS commands as opposed to issues with the configuration of the system.  Is there a more appropriate list I should subscribe to?

Regards,

Jack Wilkinson, Programmer
Services | VPay(r)
P: 972.367-6622
jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com<mailto:jwilkinson at stoneeagle.com>
www.stoneeagle.com<http://www.stoneeagle.com/>
www.vpayusa.com<http://www.vpayusa.com/>

111 W. Spring Valley Rd., #100
Richardson, TX 75081

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this email and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message.