[torqueusers] osc mpiexec and torque4

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Wed Jul 25 11:19:42 MDT 2012

I've heard through the grapevine that there's a torque release with a
number of bugfixes, due out at the end of July.  Maybe if you hurry, you
can get this in.

My guess is that, with less than a week 'till then, that'll be hard, but
you can try, right?

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab