[torqueusers] no C++ outout files

Yotam Avital yotama9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:34:16 MDT 2012

I'm running some computer simulation on a pbs machine (I'm not sure if it's
pbs or torque). The programs are supposed to generate/overwrite a file
every 1000 cycles, something that is supposed to happen several times a
day. However, no output file is generated. This output file is essential
for my work.
How can I generate the file?

Thanks.

If this may be an issue, here is how I print data to file

  this->file.open("FTout.dat",std::ios::trunc);
  int q;
  int I;
  int J;
  int L;
  file << "q\th\n";
  for (int i = 0; i < P.FTsize*0.5; i++){
    for (int j = 0; j < P.FTsize; j++){
      J = j - 4;
      if ((i == 0 && J > 0) ||(i > 0)){
 q = int(pow(i,2) + pow(J,2));
if(q <= 13){
  file << q << "\t" << ft.ffs[i][j][i][j].size << "\n" ;
}
      }
    }
  }
  this->file.close();

  Where file is defined in the header:

    ofstream file;

--
My other email account has a "professional" signature.