[torqueusers] xpbsmon error

Steve Angelovich SAngelovich at lgc.com
Tue Jul 24 21:51:09 MDT 2012

We just updated to a centos 6.x head node and torque 2.5.9.  When
running xpbsmon from the head node we are getting the error below.  When
running on an older OS we are not getting an error.  Is there a fix for
this?

Thanks,
Steve

bad variable name "pref.top.box1(entryval,1)": upvar won't create a
scalar variable that looks like an array element
bad variable name "pref.top.box1(entryval,1)": upvar won't create a
scalar variable that looks like an array element
     while executing
"global [set [set menuName](textvariable)]"
     (procedure "menuEntry" line 50)
     invoked from within
"menuEntry $f.b.e.$k create -menuvalues $args -title $elabel
-textvariable [set boxName](entryval,$k)"
     (procedure "box" line 263)
     invoked from within
"box $dbox_top.box1 -title "Sites Preference"  -entrylabels  [list [list
"Site Name" "" ""] [list "View" MENU_ENTRY "ICON" "FULL"]]  -lboxlabels
[list ..."
     (procedure "pref" line 16)
     invoked from within
"pref $dialog(mainWindow) $dialog(mainWindow)"
     invoked from within
".main.menubar.buttons.1.prefer invoke"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
     (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
     invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .main.menubar.buttons.1.prefer"
     (command bound to event)

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.