[torqueusers] Torque Queue issue

James A. Peltier jpeltier at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 18 17:41:54 MDT 2012

are you specifying -q q1 or -q q2?

----- Original Message -----

| Hi,

| I am facing problem with Torque queue.

| I have configured 2 different queue as Q1 & Q2 and I have set
| properties in the node file as per requirement.

| I have set properties for some nodes as Q1 and some nodes as Q2 but
| when I submit jobs to the particular queue. It is going to default
| queue instead of going to particular queue.

| Need you quick help to resolve the issue.

| Thanks,
| Ramesh Kumar

| Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
| The information contained in this electronic message and any
| attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
| the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or
| privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
| should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
| notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message
| and any attachments.
| WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
| should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
| viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
| any virus transmitted by this email.
| www.wipro.com

James A. Peltier
Manager, IT Services - Research Computing Group
Phone : 778-782-6573
Fax : 778-782-3045
E-Mail : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices
http://blogs.sfu.ca/people/jpeltier

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached
in life but as by the obstacles they have overcome. - Booker T. Washington