[torqueusers] Torque Queue issue

ramesh.kumar2 at wipro.com ramesh.kumar2 at wipro.com
Wed Jul 18 06:54:10 MDT 2012

Hi,

I am facing problem with Torque queue.

I have configured 2 different queue as Q1 & Q2 and I have set properties in the node file as per requirement.

I have set properties for some nodes as Q1 and some nodes as Q2 but when I submit jobs to the particular queue. It is going to default queue instead of going to particular queue.

Need you quick help to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Ramesh Kumar

www.wipro.com