[torqueusers] TORQUE 4.0 and hwloc

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jul 13 13:28:09 MDT 2012

Brian,

This is a bug in TORQUE 4.0.1 that is fixed in 4.0.3. You just need to add

./configure --with-path=<path to non-default location>

For right now the only workaround is to install it to the default location
or to grab the latest 4.0-fixes and install that using the configure
mentioned above.

David

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Andrus, Brian Contractor <bdandrus at nps.edu

David Beer | Software Engineer