[torqueusers] qsub doesn't find the executable file

Sreedhar Manchu sm4082 at nyu.edu
Thu Jul 12 13:28:13 MDT 2012

Hi Naderan,

Why don't you do the same, mean using ./msim in stead of msim in the tor?

I think, since it is not a system command, you need to say look for in the working directory, which you already cd'ed to, with ./executable.

I don't know this is the reason but I always do ./executable and I don't have any problems.

Sreedhar.