[torqueusers] Upgrade Path

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jan 27 09:30:12 MST 2012

Chris,

As long as you are only upgrading to the latest 2.5.*, you should be able
to do a rolling upgrade, as is defined in the docs:
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/3-0-3/a.eupgrade.php

Certainly upgrading the server first won't be a problem in this scenario.

David

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Christopher Webber <cwebberops at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am looking at upgrading torque as we are currently running 2.5.5. Can I
> use a staged approach or does it need to be a forklift upgrade? I would
> imagine that I would upgrade the server first, which hopefully can talk to
> older clients and then upgrade the clients.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> -- cwebber

David Beer | Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing