[torqueusers] Torque4 NUMA

Joerg Blank j.blank at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jan 26 08:56:38 MST 2012

Hello,

I tried installing Torque4 with NUMA support in a Virtualbox and got
stopped by the mom.layout file. The documentation still talks about
"cpus" and "mem", but the source code looks like the syntax changed.

I tried "nodes=1" (my vbox machine has only one cpu), got the mom to
start, but could not get it to connect to pbs_server.
How should that file look in Torque4?

I also had to deactivate libcpuset support because it could not write
into /dev/cpuset/torque, but that may be due to a misconfigured layout.

Regards,
Joerg Blank