[torqueusers] UC specify job id

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Tue Jan 24 11:16:24 MST 2012

I'm sorry but it was only the sudo error I saw.  Setting the job number
isn't documented in the online manual, so I'm afraid you're on your own
there.
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/resources/docs/torque/4-0/help.htm

Martin Rushton
HPC System Manager, Weapons Technologies
Tel: 01959 514777, Mobile: 07939 219057
email: jmrushton at QinetiQ.com
www.QinetiQ.com <http://www.qinetiq.com/>