[torqueusers] UC specify job id

R. David david at unistra.fr
Tue Jan 24 11:08:23 MST 2012

Hello,

Otherwise, if you ever wanted to change job ID because job ID tend to get bigger on systems running since a long time, you could always do a :

qmgr
set server next_job_number = 111

of course, this, in turns, needs you to have the admin privileges on the pbs server.

	Regards,

  R. David - david at unistra.fr
  Responsable du meso-centre
  UdS / Direction Informatique