[torqueusers] UC specify job id

Rushton Martin JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Tue Jan 24 11:01:40 MST 2012

When you issued the command you changed to being root, then submitted
the job on behalf of root.  What you should have done is:

>sudo qsub script.sh -P hakeem -J 111
(obviously, change hakeem to your actual user name)

Since the job was submitted to run as root, you will not be able to see,
still less delete, it unless you use sudo again.

Martin Rushton
HPC System Manager, Weapons Technologies
Tel: 01959 514777, Mobile: 07939 219057
email: jmrushton at QinetiQ.com
www.QinetiQ.com <http://www.qinetiq.com/>