[torqueusers] Deleting Old Snapshots

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Thu Jan 12 15:24:15 MST 2012

All,

One of the IT guys here asked me about deleting some of the old snapshots in the snapshots directory (just as a maintenance task). Would this be ok with the community? In efforts to provide better support, we definitely want to push people to use actual releases and not snapshots, and it also seems unnecessary to keep snapshots for releases that have been released already. Does anyone have issues with deleting some of these older snapshots? I notice that we have snapshots that are about 4.5 years old.

--
David Beer
Direct Line: 801-717-3386 | Fax: 801-717-3738