[torqueusers] [torquedev] Beta Update

Ken Nielson knielson at adaptivecomputing.com
Fri Jan 6 13:39:04 MST 2012

Dominique,

Our attorney is the one who edited this license. Again the only things that have changed are the removal of two expired provisions which prevented the commercial distribution of TORQUE prior to December 31, 2001 and an update to the the contact information.

Users are not in jeopardy of violating the PBS License agreement because of these clarifications. In spite of the editing work done the license has not changed.

Ken Nielson
Adaptive Computing