[torqueusers] Bug fixes for 2.x branch

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Fri Jan 6 10:26:58 MST 2012

David,
Thank you for your quick response. Penguin Computing has not kept me in the loop very well with what they're doing on the back end so I don't have any knowledge of a support request other than their telling me that it exists. I have forwarded your response to them in hopes that they'll contact you. I am glad to hear that you don't have the support policy of only supporting the latest version like Penguin.

Thanks,
Mike