[torqueusers] torque 3.0.3 on uv

Troy Baer tbaer at utk.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:35:18 MST 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 09:53 -0700, David Beer wrote:
> [...]

The way I've handled this is to leave the all NUMA nodes in the
mom.layout file, but then fence off the one I don't want used by jobs by
placing standing reservations on them in Moab and/or marking them
offline in TORQUE.

	--Troy
--
Troy Baer, HPC System Administrator
National Institute for Computational Sciences, University of Tennessee