[torqueusers] reducing energy usage of torque

Daniel Fernando Coimbra danielfcoimbra at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:43:28 MST 2012

I assume that by "turning off" you mean actually power down the node. I
am just curious on how do you intend to power it up again later.  I
suppose you could use something like WakeUp on Lan, but I never actually
got to test this kind of thing and don't know how it would behave on a
high traffic network (I suppose the network card doesn't keep it's IP
once it's in such state).