[torqueusers] PBS_NODEFILE: Undefined variable.

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Feb 23 13:51:55 MST 2012

Hi Sreedhar,

I see you are not sure that -V is the problem, but nevertheless I'd recommend to use -v with an explicit set of variables to be passed rather than -V. In most cases I'd say it is actually better to embed the variables in the script so it doesn't matter what environment you submit the job from - and use neither -v or -V.  Many sites use 'environment modules' to set such variables.

Good luck,

Gareth