[torqueusers] Specifying nodes which can be used in array job

Rainer M Krug R.M.Krug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:38:26 MST 2012

OK - the feature is added, but I don't get it to only use the nodes
with this feature set.

I have the following simple script named test.sub:

#PBS -j oe
#PBS -m abe
#PBS -M Rainer at krugs.de
#PBS -V
#PBS -t 1-10
#PBS -l feature='Rnodeff'

and I submit it via

qsub test.sub

and it always runs, whatever I put into the feature line, even if the
feature property "Rnodeff" does not exist. It always uses all nodes,
even when I use "Rnode" which is set only for a subset of nodes.

I even setup torque on my desktop and set the features to try it.

Any ideas?

Rainer

qsub