[torqueusers] submitting a job (interactively) issue

Jason bacon jwbacon at tds.net
Sat Feb 11 14:32:21 MST 2012

I've (apparently) had the same issue, but have not found a solution yet.

Can you provide the following:

1.    Operating system and version
2.    Torque version
3.    Relevant entries from server_logs on the submit node and mom_logs
on the allocated compute node
4.    Anything unusual in the system log

When I ran into this issue, I found some errors in the logs regarding
failed socket connections.  I think it might be a permissions issue, but
have not had time to investigate yet.