[torqueusers] queue to node mapping is wrong when use '-l procs' option

Gareth.Williams at csiro.au Gareth.Williams at csiro.au
Thu Feb 9 03:36:16 MST 2012

Xiangqian,

You also need:
CLASSCFG[queue01] DEFAULT.FEATURES=queue01
To make the queue go to the nodes with the feature.

The SRCFG part stops other jobs going to the nodes with the feature.

I guess the job went somewhere else.  If it was stuck you could run checkjob -v to see why (I think that is OK in maui).

This is turning into a maui discussion so you might want to move to the mauiusers list if you need to continue.

Also, plain text is best for mailing lists. Html is hard to quote sensibly - sorry for the top post :)

Gareth