[torqueusers] node table is corrupt at index 0

David Beer dbeer at adaptivecomputing.com
Mon Feb 6 10:19:43 MST 2012

To me this looks like a non-issue, but the message comes from a function
logging bad client connections, so perhaps that is your relation. The error
is logged if a node slot or that nodes addresses are NULL, but this
condition is permitted elsewhere in the code. I would work on solving the
client connections and then see if this causes you issues.

David

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 9:50 PM, <Gareth.Williams at csiro.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anybody familiar with the following server log entry or should I go
> look at source code :-(
> We are having some issues with bad client connections and I went looking
> at logs.  I don't think it is actually related but can't be sure. There's
> only been a few recently except one day a few weeks ago there were 11545!
>
> Gareth
>
> PBS_Server;Svr;WARNING;ALERT:  node table is corrupt at index 0

David Beer | Software Engineer
Adaptive Computing